Now I've realised, lack of sleep can cause hyperactiveness. This actually partially explains what I've been through for the past week. Well, and MANY other stuff. Lack of sleep though, why? Easy, as I've been doing my homework xD hey hey hey, AT LEAST i've made an effort to do some of it.
Today, was a nightmare. I was practically freaking out when i woke up with SORE throat. Its bad enough for me to have sore throat on a day like this. Actually reached school at 645am today. Its RECORD BREAKING to arrive so early. Usually I'd arrive when the 2nd bell ring. See my point? And its really thanks to my lil bro for this. Okay, enough about that. NOW, my sore throat. I took HuiQing's advice and drank PLENTY of water this morning. AS IN, PLENTY. Estimated amount is, uhm, 7x750ml? Gawd, I feel like a pail. BUT, wait, there's a but, I've actually recovered. Well, I felt ALOT better after that 7 bottles of water. Z, my voice is still hoarse.
MAIN point, All i wanna do today is don't embarrass myself infront of everyone. =D *sighs* Mission failed. Went in to the room, first word 'hi' is already out of pitch. PANIC, gg. Don't care la. All, I repeat, ALL The comments are negative one. (but, who cares? I'm actually head over heels about the whole thing being OVER) Hmm, Actually, there's one positive one. Charmaine's voice very nice. xD
PMO? nth extraordinary happened. Well, nothing much, really. I can't think of anything anyway.
*stares at the ceiling*
*stares some more*
*gives up*
end of post
No comments:
Post a Comment