Lets do my daily routine of craps! Oh, uhm its not actually a daily though. As it seems that I don't actually update my blog daily. Obviously, stress is coming up into my head these days. Especially with, school? And a certain amount of other stuff. I wish i were a *uhm* fairygodmother? Ish, As if i could poof all my headache away with just a spell. *bibidi bobidi boo!*
1st things 1st, why on earth am I having all these headaches? Easy question though, main point, They are actually moving the exam date forward. *and forward, and forward*. To, *freaks out* about one month from now. I was actually considering. Why dont they just push the date forward to This monday and lets all die together? Jeez, I didn't even pay attention in class these few weeks, let alone start studying. I actually feel devastated with my studies, its just, studying doesn't seem inviting.
Have been extremely stressed out of many things lately. Oh, right, about the title. Its a way for me to relieve stress.
1st things 1st, why on earth am I having all these headaches? Easy question though, main point, They are actually moving the exam date forward. *and forward, and forward*. To, *freaks out* about one month from now. I was actually considering. Why dont they just push the date forward to This monday and lets all die together? Jeez, I didn't even pay attention in class these few weeks, let alone start studying. I actually feel devastated with my studies, its just, studying doesn't seem inviting.
Have been extremely stressed out of many things lately. Oh, right, about the title. Its a way for me to relieve stress.
and here comes the DoReMiFa Pupupu! wahhhh
And, we shall talk about today! zomg. I have this cute photo of what actually happened today. Majilis anugerah cemerlang. IN other words, Extremely boring majilis. Seriously, I know its good and all, to attend and see how well the students of the school do. BUT! Sometimes, Its really, a little irritatingto sit there for hours doing nothing. Some people intend to bore ourselves by watching whoever went up and clap. SOME people intend to. sleep
Sorry wanning, I really am. But then, I couldn't seem to resist the temptation of this pic. And yes, the person beside is HuiMin.
And another 10000 times sorry to Wanning, >.<
sorry sorry xD
and sayonara!
No comments:
Post a Comment