Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

random?

Of course, being random is just. random.
But then, being random is, fun! xD
Okay, To match the title, I shall begin with:
Its just a random post from me, I really cant think of anything right now.

Nahhh, Thats not true. I have a whole BUNCH of things in my head now. I'm quite unsure which is the most urgent and important and has to be done as fast as possible. Nevertheless, I don't really think that anyone will be possibly having that much patience reading that much of "things". *Great, I've completed a totally pointless paragraph!*

Enough crapping, actually. What I really wanna blog about is, I'm really going back to training. As in, badminton training. And stamina, as an addition to it. I get easily tired nowadays, Its something wrong with my stamina. Its gonna take a long time to build it back. Okay, it's actually an idea for me to go on a healthy diet. I'd prefer to exercise as compared to reduce food intake. :P

Today was, a mixture of everything. Fun, anger, tired. etc. I've actually payed attention in Biology lesson. Its seriously record breaking. Even I can't 100% believe it. Did you know that there are actually joints in our skull? It was freakishly weird though. And! I've manage to escape through English lesson. I don't even believe it myself. It was a little bit of cheating, and a little bit of IQ.

I've been trying to complete my homework lately. Chasing up, more like. All my books are incomplete as ever. However, There are still people with books less complete than mine. SO, I'm counted as average. =DD Gahhhh. I can barely finish my homework. let alone study. =(

I wish i could be invisible.
*Then, I wouldn't have to hand in any work xD*

No comments: