I wish i were invisible sometimes.
Ghah, that definitely wont happen.
Went to sunway pyramid on sunday with liyin, yiwen, and char. Actually, there was an intention to buy couple tee for ourselves. However, things like that are easily forgotten when you're playing around. Reached at about 11am. went to red box, shrieked and shouted for what it seems like 2 hours. Geez I wish my chinese reading skills were better, I couldn't read most of the words, especially the 'fan ti' words. And yes, I wish i could read korean. It'd be much easier instead of to memorise those korean song though. Ate something, walked a little.
Went to arcade, gosh, got one middle aged man (as in, 30+?) actually tried to flirt with liyin. *epic facepalm* I wish he'd look in a mirror before he starts to do such a thing. Decided to watch a movie after that. Went to watch clash of the titans. All i can say is, This movie is worth watching. As in, my 7bucks is worth it. *And its really thanks to yw why we got our ticket at rm7 on a sunday*
Hmm, is it my problem, or I seem to be lazy to post up the details. Okay, Main reason to blog. EXAMS! on the 18th of may. Gosh, can't I have peace for a little while. Having a little problem paying attention in class. Thats why I'm here, to make a resolution to actually pay attention in class. I wish I could have 8 hours of sleep a day. Have been suffering from lack of sleep, and this is the MAIN cause of my hyperactiveness lately. Teachers are starting to glare at me. I'd better keep my head down for the time being.
Okay, about the resolutions. Well, its a simple draft compared to what have i actually written.
1. sleep more
2. drink 8 glasses of water everyday
3. pay attention in class
4. stop talking to yw when the teacher is teaching
5. stop sleeping when the teacher is teaching
6. do all my homework
7. minimize the chance of copying other people's work
8. stop procastinating.
9. try to practice piano everyday, I am SO NOT ready for june
10. PLEASE. LET ME STOP GAMING.
11. thx
*blinks* Well, by obeying the above resolution, I could actually keep my self healthy *note, healthy not fit =.=* And hopefully reduce those scary glares from those teachers.
=X
No comments:
Post a Comment