Pages

Friday, April 02, 2010

I've finally learnt to say~

Whatever will be will be

Oops? Too emo title? Skipped half day of PMO for the Sivik project. Actually went to spca in AMPANG. Omg, seriously damn far from home. Here is the thing, I went for practise this morning. Left at 12. For SPCA LA =.= remind me not to go to the place again.

Charmaine's mom was so kind to fetch us there, Which includes buying us lunch. =D Thanks alot. Met with the guys at ampang LRT station. And we're off to this place:



There was a gazillion dogs in there, running around, of course. I am not THAT fond of dogs. I mean, I don't mind 1 or 2 running around here and there. But then, There was too much of them to control. Those dogs sniffing my shoes are really pissing me of. The first thing we've 'done' is put the newspapers on their, uhh, what do u call that, cages? =.= Its shaped like a cage anyway. Well, we filled most of the cages anyway. I wasn't daring enough to carry one of the dogs. It was a waste though. It should be a lifetime experience. Ghah, whatever. Actually, the main point of going to spca is to take pictures and complete the project. The next thing we did, or more likely, posed is washing the food bowl. yadda yadda yadda, things move on till...

Yiwen kena bird poop. I feel bad but then, I had to blog about this. Because of her, I oso kena. =.= Nevertheless, her case was more servere. Washed most of it with water, Kena scolded by that volunteer worker in spca. She sounded really pissed. But then, Dun care la. We left early, as our shift was supposed to be till 4pm. escaped that 'marvelous' place to the nearest 7-11. waited for charmaine's mom over there. I couldn't actually imagine how stinky were the 7 of us. The smell wasn't a joke. And it wasn't small matter either. One word to describe? unbearable.

Went to charmaine's house after that. Her mom was such a dear for fetching us here and there. Actually, We intended to go to charmaine's house for a little synchronisation on a certain thing. BUT, we're really attracted to the Wii in charmaine's family hall. And sorta neglected the thing. Wii, for the a 1st timer. I can win people weih. Of course, the 1st two games was a blur to me. I've only start to realise what i'm supposed to do on the 3rd game. AND, I WIN xDD for two rounds. *Dun jealous hor* =P

Later, Finally did a little on what we're supposed to do. I'll give you a hint, it has something to do with the title. I won't say anything until next saturday. =D Played around with the piano in charmaine's house. And left for LRT.

In the LRT, got one extremely suspicious guy keep staring at us. Now i wonder, isit because of the smell? Waa, dun care. Reach taman jaya. went to A&W, ate waffle. my mom came. went home.

Sleepy

No comments: