I've realised something ,something is missing in my blog. That is of course, besides blog posts. It seems kinda weird for not achieving 100 post in 2 years, =P Oh well. Actually, The main point of the title is. I'VE REALISED THERE ARE NO PICTURES IN MY POST!!!. No wonder my blog seems dull. SO, This post! Photos! LOL. I'm being so random xD
Watched you're beautiful. It was hilarious, at be begining anyway. Its korean drama though, had quite some trouble understanding the language. Had been reading the subtitles for every single dialog. It was kinda troublesome sometimes. I love this picture. Don't get me wrong, I love the pig-rabbit. not the guy =.=
The pig rabbit is EPIC cute.Nothing much happened in school today, Unless u count the fact that i was seemingly eager to learn 'dota' Mission obviously failed. I havent even have the time to finish what i was supposed to do. Wanna know the truth? i accident slept after school today. Gah. I was so tired >.<


I intended to read this book this week. Still stuck in chapter 3. Its just so not like me, I'm used to vacuuming and finish reading books in one day. But then this reading book is taking up so much time. (Hmm, maybe i should read in front of the comp? xD)
I promised pictures right? so, As the finale of this post, I present you, DA BIAN POSE xD

=P
No comments:
Post a Comment