I cant Believe this, I'm actually obligated to update my blog. It felt kinda nice seeing my blog filled with up to date post. This post may be short, mind you, Its late. And I've had yet another tiring day. Gawd, Things are somehow getting so hectic these days.
Yes, went back to Taiping for "ching ming". ever head of someone who had to climb the mountain during the wee hours of the morning? seriously, 0630 sharp We're off climbing. Hills or mountains, whatever. Its not like those graves with all the nice stones. When i say mountains, I do really mean it. Enough ranting. Thank god it did not rain that day. Done what was supposed to be done. went back, And SLEPT. Oh-em-gee. I feel pig-like. But then, It had been a long time since i last slept like that. Imagine, 1pm till 7pm of pure slumber. Okay, there was a certain interruption and a few phone calls. But then, I still slept alot. Not to mention i slept during the journey back to KL later that day. It was really fun sleeping.
Back to school, Nothing much happened IN school, really. Unless u count the fact where everyone rushing for their chem portfolio. Yw sounded like an alarm clock today. But then that was before the bell rang. We went to midvalley today, had a total different experience of chasing the bus. Its really weird to chase the wrong bus =.= We didn't actually chase it. Its more like, ensure it doesn't leave until we get to ask a stupid question. Uhm, Went to red-box with Yw and char. Something. Is to tired to elaborate. Eat. Something else. Still lazy to elaborate. Missed the chance of buying same tees with yw. And char left early. Something. real tired, and sleepy.
Nites xD
No comments:
Post a Comment