Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Sleep is bliss

Pretty much a short update just before i leave for "ching ming". Its nothing actually, I just feel like updating when i have the mood to. As, I grow tired of things pretty fast. If I get bored with blogging again, I might disappear like the past year. By the way, I couldn't see any necessity for me to change my URL, or remake a new blog. I like blogging for blogging, so, there's no point for any of that.

Will be skipping PMO. Nuff said.

An unusual thing had just happened. I have officially lost my calculator. And I have got the calculator replaced. So much for finding it, as I need to use it quite frequently. I have found out that its really inconvinient for a person to do add math and not having a calculator. After 5 days of searching and 3 minutes of thinking, I have decided to buy a new one. So, a new one it is. Gah, i still miss my old pal. This calculator seems like it doesn't belong to me. Sentimental value!

Can i rant about all my projects for a second? 1st, i have chemistry project. 2nd moral project. 3rd, upcoming sivic project. And all the deadlines to meet. Its really annoying, having to meet datelines. Okay, i admit, I should have done the 2 moral projects long time ago. But then, I'm a queen of procastination, its kinda considered nice of me to remember to pass up moral "kerja amal". And, thank god, I did managed to complete everything and hand it up today. Same goes with moral nota. Well, this quote is for people who are in my class: I have finished every single chinese homework, Including the stupid essay. xD Hmms, Chemistry? I have done it almost all except the stupid reference and the content page. This is called! efficiency, But then, I won't be anywhere near KL after this few hours. Meaning, no computer, no internet, no books, no nothing and so, I couldn't do my portfolio in my hometown. Its quite a hassle to bring all my stuff there, I might as well complete it now.

I have been wandering in school lately, no, don't get me wrong. Its the mind that wander around. I still find it hard to focus on studying. Maybe its due to lack of sleep? And it all comes to the title of the day, sleep is bliss. I miss those holidays, where i could just sleep till 1pm in the afternoon. wake up and have brunch (breakfast + lunch) Life is becoming so hectic these days, I couldn't even find time to sleep. Let alone do all the stuff in PMO. Lack of sleep is slowly causing dissiness. T.T when am i going to find time to read all my new storybooks i just bought?

Well, at least i could say that I have updated my blog.
Toodles!~

No comments: