Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Title

The title of this post is~ Title. Actually, its just because that i feel so lazy to think of a title. So, I shall use this title xD.

First and formost, I wanted to blog about my lost calculator. Please let it reappear, This is the second time I've lost it. have anyone seen it!? T.T If i don't eventually find it, I think I'm gonna start a Short story titled: The mystery of the lost calculator =.= It feels somehow unsafe when i've lost something. That thing needs to reappear in my sight as soon as possible. Grr, its giving me headache to lost something as important as that.

School was okay, unless you count the fact that my results are growing from bad to worse. Enough craps of my result. It just spoil my mood to blog. And my projects/portfolios are like flowing water. It just never seems to end. Chemistry Peka is due next monday, however, I haven't even laid a finger on it. Come to think of it, I think I have lost the stupid paper. Uhhhhh whatever la. cant think of anything right now. I'm gonna just end it here.

No comments: