Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

As promised

I will update my blog. This was what i said to myself before the exams. And so, I'm back! in blogging. I was kinda sick of maintaining the previous template. Its really a hassle to edit anything in my previous template. So, I've chosen a new one =D. This is much easier to maintain. And waay more organised. After this this and another that that. I'm done with my blog template. All of my previous skin has a bright theme. I'm sorta changing it into a darker one. Please like it xD.

Okay, As i haven't been blogging for a while. Please allow me to rant as much as i can. Because i don't know when I'll be able to blog again. Okay, 1st things 1st. Exams. I've messed up with all my subjects. please take note, when i say all, I meant ALL. Its just weird knowing my chinese results before all of you guys know. I was disapointed, as usual. Its not like i did not put any effort. I admit, The test this time was a big rush for me. For instance, Its two week after chinese new year holidays. And i did not study during chinese new year. All my studies were just input input input. I actually went into exam without doing any exercise. So, I have set my expectations as it will be. I'm alright if i don't fail any subjects. And of course. I do expect to get some not too bad results.

Right after exams, I got sick. As in, really sick. My lack of sleep for continuously two weeks might be the root cause of it. I was having sore throat and mild fever right before trip. It kinda irks me that i couldn't prepare thoroughly for the trip. As i wasn't in my normal state. I kinda neglected alot of stuff. I wasn't fully recovered on the 1st day of trip either, please forgive me for my drowsiness. Lets keep the trip stuff for later. Okay, sick. being sick. after sick, I'm still having a tiny twinge of cough right now, Don't worry. Its not H1N1 or whatever. I'm just any other human being whom will fall sick. Its the ups and downs of life =X

After ages of no blog updating, I browsed many of my friend's blog. In which i saw that most of them had actually updated about the trolak trip. As a fellow blogger, I think i should blog about it as well. Okay lets start.

TROLAK TRIP, JOOLIN'S VERSION
day 1
Well, it was the preparations. I arrived about 9am. I'm so sorry, i just wasn't feeling that well that day. I kinda neglected the dance too. Okay, prepare prepare prepare till. I don't know what time. then we start packing our things to 7-11. Is it me or is are those staff working in that particular 7-11 exceptionally rude? I'd prefer to ignore, but some times they're just pathetic. Okay, skip that part. We were supposed to have lunch in the bus. but then, the bus was late. So, the whole bunch of us went to ipoh chicken rice for lunch. Finally, the bus came. Then, there was the part of me rushing into the bus xD. And we've started our journey!

I slept most of the journey, as i was not in perfect condition. So, When we arrive, we check in. Its the normal procedure weih. My room mates were shze xian and jie ying. With me and my roomkey. Those two are just so adorable. I keep getting calls from them every now and then and i would be rushing from the hall back to the room. See my efficiency. Its like when they call 999 and i would appear 5 minutes later. So, We had our icebreaking. It was hilarious to watch them running here and there forcing people to love them xD. Tehn there was guardian angel. I was free of it this year, but mind you, I do envy those people with nice guardian. Grouping? I was in group 'DO'. as in do re mi fa so la ti. This was some thing i thought of when i was sleeping. Random is my specialty. =D

At night there was dinner, Please oh please. I'd live longer if i i eat junk food compared to the pet food they prepare for us. I know pet food is a little harsh, But its exactly the way i feel. I'm not actually complaining but still. I'm a lucky girl to not have to eat those ever again. And night walk, It wasn't actually scary. As my parents brought me up in a way that i won't be afraid of the dark. So, I finished it no problem. BUT THEN, I KEEP BANGING TREES. Pain! seriously. Later that night, There was the water games. Actually i think that water games are just a chance for us form 5's to bully. I wasn't playing due to being terribly sick. missed out the fun! no fair >.<>

Day 2
Am so sorry to my roomates for my stupid alarm. And sorry to desmond for being a pig. And thanks to kaiHui for sucessfully waking me up. I missed the dance rehearsal. But i didn't actually danced anyway. I was busy taking all those random photoshoots. It was fun. teaching some of them to dance, when i'm not really sure of the dance steps myself. The whole morning was to dance. Shake it shake it. I skipped that part =X. Later there was high rope. Me and charmaine, Being near to last, was screaming saranghae xD. Well, it was just plainly having fun and being outstanding. Fear? nahhh. I trust those frogman (half-heartedly anyways) HIGH rope. It was okay lar, Besides the part that there were mosquitoes as big as my fingernail.

Skip lunch crapping, straight into team building. I brought my psp there to avoid boredom. My station was out of nowhere with a water source. Had loads of fun bullying those participants. while i was waiting i played psp lar. But then, my precious baby went out of battery. =.=!!! Then i was stuck with nothing besides my ipod. That little thing actually last longer than my psp. Okay, whatever. The station i was supposed to guard was all about team work. where you are supposed to pull onli 1 string per team member. and fill the water thingie. Its hard but its actually possible. So, I'm just being kind when i force you guys to eat 1 piece of onion or ginger. I shoud've let you eat more. =X

2nd night, Talent night. Omigod. It was extermely entertaining to be one of the judges. I totally laughed my heart out. Well, its was kinda moving smoothly. with all those epic funny parts, Some of them really deserve a loud applause. Its not really easy to make the script, with all those hard words in the group. And The SONG. When i was preparing the stuff, I was thinking hard on whether how they are going to make a drama out of these random words. And I was really happy to see my plan had worked out. It was a little disappointing where you guys weren't enjoying as much as i did. Or much more exact, Yen theen and i did. and even exclaimed that as not fun. But being me, I overcome it as it comes =D

Guardian angel revealing and prize giving. Man its hard being a host for this thing. Its hard to be entertaining and trying to get things done as fast as possible. So sorry if i'd bore you guys out. I simply wasn't thinking right that day.

Later till about 130am. I was playing UNO in jiahui's room and I don't know why i've happened to be in the cyber cafe room. Pawned desmond in racing xD. Then i ended up in charmaine's room, and back into my room. I cooked maggie me, played with samantha, charmaine, and ailing. I admit that the food was not-so-edible. so, midnight, i was hungry =.= and there goes my cup noodle. Omg, maggie again, I'm gonna grow bald soon. JOKING~ My hair is still perfectly in place thank you. Played big 2, black jack till. IM SO SRy roomies, for waking you guys up. so late alr. LATE LATE, eberyone went to sleep.

Day 3

Thanks ziling for waking me up. I know i'm such a lazy bum. I kinda skipped breakfast though. As charmaine had some sort of sickness. And in desperate need of my safety kit. BUT, my dearest jie ying was kind enough to bring me 2 peices of toast. That really made my day. I wish I could do her a favour as well. So, we had some milo and a piece of toast. Its really better than having an empty stomach to go to obstacle course right?

Morning, minigames was changed to obstacle course. So, the rope was actually wasted. So is the RM 30. What a waste lar. Well, Obstacle course, I was actually gonna sleep along with those red ants. And there was the water balancing thing. I am afraid that i would pull someont down the water. so i did a few attempts to try on myself. seriously. I dowanna fall, but then i dowanna let someone else fall because of me. As I could see, there were dead frogs and frog larvae inside the water. Its very disgusting for god's sake. I do not believe it. Thankfully kai hui is willing to help me cross. Then there was the shaking plank thing. That was not as difficult. As most of the time i was paying attention to walking to the other end as fast as possible. So, That was no problem. Then there was the crossing thing. That was, disaster lah. =.= nuff said =D.

Later, bath time. slacked around till shinyi came to my room with her injured leg. Trust me, if i put the cream for you, the one who is scared is me. I'd rather watch. So, shze xian put the cream for her. Anyways, We packed, and packed. till we check out from the hotel. Check out. then there was the group photos. I'd barely took any as i know i wasn't photogenic and Yentheen is having fever. I wish she were okay. Then in the bus, there was BOMBERMANNN. omg. I'm such a noob in bomberman. I won char :3 but lost to wen hao like mad weihh. So, we arrived. And my dad was waiting for me in school already. I don't blame him as i was still sick on the 1st day of the trip. And that finally concludes. My version of trolak.

And so, tomorrow. School reopens. I'm not ready to face my dreadful results. And i'm so not ready to go to school. I haven't even laid a finger on my chemistry peka, moral and sivik. Let alone all my chinese works. I've been slacking for this whole holidays. I will buck up! just watch. Hmm, maybe i'll watch the day pass by today and start planning what to do tomorrow? Well, its kinda hard for me as my moral stuff were supposed to be due 2 weeks ago. Its kinda weird though, not handing up my work in time. Its so, not me. Well, because most of the time I've been copying other people's work and handing them up =X.

P/s : I'm so sorry for not attending class gathering. I heard it was fun. So sorry i couldn't make it.
Pp/s: I don't think anyone will ever finish reading this post xD.~~
Ppp/s: Sorry for the lack of photos. I lost my camera =.=

No comments: