Pages

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Blur

Yip yip yap yapped in school today.

Actually sat thru that sunway seminar we're supposed to attend. The seminar was quite okay, despite the fact that I've actually slept thru some of it. Its not like I did intend to sleep though. I just... slept. Its hard to concentrate with only 4 hours of sleep, thanks to that un-put-down-able story book, and my lil bro.

After recess, there was actually PMO practice. For the idiotic performance tomorrow. Its really a last minute thing. AND! I'm the only one in my instrument again. I'm not complaining about that. Can skip class xD. Skipped BM anyway.


HOMEWORKS are actually piling up. zomg?
Thanks to the inventor of 'procastination'

homework Pictures, Images and Photos

Poor me

Well, thats the consequence of procastinating. I'd better be back. I've got a date with my beloved- additional mathematics =.=

No comments: