I was wandering around as usual, in google, of course. When I came across this quote:
In order to be someone, you must first be yourself.
Being yourself, Is the main point of living, as i would put it. Only by living to be yourself that can make life worth living. There's no point to walk behind someone else.
And so, what have made my life worth living?
First and foremost, the ability to live for myself. Having the freedom to do whatever I want, without actually caring about other people's thoughts on me. Being stupidly random is the best thing to live for. And, I think I might have answered the pathetic question that bugged me for a long time. "what else I have to live for?"
Next, the skill to ignore. Don't get me wrong about this superb skill. Its NOT ignoring the whole wide world and live in my own little world. its by ignoring things that are unimportant but somehow makes me unhappy. I went by the quote, ignorance is bliss. Ignore those stupid little remarks that people make about me, ignore those sarcastic compliments, ignore those pathetic little problems that are less important to me.
Okay, third. The *uhhhh* dexterity to talk crap. Rofl-ed. I cant believe I actually thought of that. Okay Start of crap, todayihadtremendouslyunbearablesorethroatwhichisveryannoyingwhenitalk.
Thestupidsorethroatwontjustdisappearanditstellherebiggingme.
:PP
End of crap.
Hmm, Actually, I wasn't joking about the sore throat. Its still here bugging me. And its really annoying. I'm about to fall sick. The main problem is, I cant afford to fall sick. I'm literally a BIG pail. I kept pouring water into my stomach since i came back from school. And Its not getting any better. =.=
And *sarcastically* GREAT! homeworks are piling up. This means I'll have more time to concentrate on my studies! What a great idea coming from the teachers. Seriously.
Off to deal with homeworks.
No comments:
Post a Comment