Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Well

I've realized,
Its time to update my blog.

And so,
Hello blog.

My current state,
TIRED beyond words.

Okay, here goes. I've been hearing alot of "what if" lately. What if i could turn back time? What if I chose the other way? "What if?" Ish, whats the use of saying that? As you and I bothe know that there's no way to turn back time. It would be better if we move forward, isn't it? Rather than whining about what you COULD have done. It would definitely be more helpful IF we move ahead and start to do things right now.

Okay, about my current state. I am exhausted, more or less. Imagine having to stay back until 630pm for 4 out of 5 days? And imagine reaching home about 10pm? Mind you, I wake up at 0545 every weekday morning. Its more than 12hours I'm not at home. EPIC, TIRED. I'm desperately in need of slack time.

More importantly, my head hurts. I'm way behind in my studies. Way WAAYY behind in my piano. Can I just have 40 hours in a day? Somehow, I still doubt that it will be enough.

Hmmm. 11 days to concert, I just can't wait. Excitement, the tension. I can't find the right words to describe. I don't know, seriously. I just can't wait for it. Reasons? I WOULDN'T HAVE to sit in PMO hall for such LONG hours without moving. Seriously, I'm not the type of person who can sit still for that long. I need to walk around, yip yip yap yap here and there. ARGH, I can't even move my leg muscle during practices. ISH. I seriously want to walk all over the place.

National service. Its the camp to train the young people in Malaysia to be more independent, build self esteem, and discipline. However, In most countries, only MEN are supposed to go for this training. How, UNFORTUNATELY, i live in Malaysia. Even as a girl, I'm really freakishly unlucky to be chosen for national service. I simply couldn't believe my luck. OUT OF so MANY things i could be unlucky about, This happens. 3 months there is really a waste of my time. I could have done so many things in 3 month! Well, I accepted the fact already.

My mind is quite blank right now.

No comments: