HI blog.
It felt like i have not blogged in YEARS. *There might be more to come* =P
Life post trials and pre-SPM is just plain torture. Getting back our trials paper is the worst part of it. Devastating and utter disappointment, the way I would put it. For one thing, I could barely believe that I got a grade E for my English essay. Upon receiving the paper, I stared in bewilderment. Such a pathetic score in my trials paper, great. I couldn't actually blame the teacher as I've made plenty of careless mistakes. Even misspelling is actually classified as "serious error". Not to mention that the topic I chose is somewhat boring.
Whatever.
Most of the other subjects are just as bad. It makes me felt as if I've never put in effort or I've never studied. Hell. On top of everything, I've got to know that my co curriculum marks is going into the drain. After 5 years of hard work. This is what I get.
Smart.
No comments:
Post a Comment