After reading a few of my friends blog. I just feel like well posting something. As you could see on my previous post, the date stated there was 2010 October. Which means, I haven't blogged for. ALMOST A YEAR. :D Sometimes i wonder, whats the point of updating the blog when no one even reads it. BUT, The answer is simple, for mere self satisfaction. ANYWAY, HELLO BLOG <3
Hmm, Where have i been and what have I done after SPM? Like seriously, I dont really know. After SPM was just plain slack. I SLACKED LIKE IT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD MANN. I slacked for, 3 months. It was the MOST relaxing time of my life, *excluding kindergarten, and baby life of course*. I did abit of this, did abit of that. Spent most of my time slacking in my dad's office. Not to mention doing really crappy stuff like, SORTING INVOICES, Delivery orders, purchase orders and another whole bunch of crap. OH, AND FILING, is the WORST JOB ever created. If one damn thing file wrong, I have to take out THE WHOLE STACK OF PAPER and re-insert it AGAIN. And Hmm, Its through my dad's office, I've learnt that I'm definitely NOT an accounts person. I actually fell asleep infront of the computer while doing the accounts. BLEH. Whatever, I worked 3 days a week only.
And there was, french class. I think i still remember some of it. Bonjour, je suis joolin. J'aime manger a dormir. uhhhhhhhhhhhh. That was all. Dont expect much from a person who learnt 3 months french and never speak french after that. At least, I COULD read without understanding it. With the funny funny cute cute pronunciation. And, I had to sacrifice 8 hours every week of my slacking time to learn it. But, a 4 hour session is too much, I would feel energetic on the 1st hour, and sleep for the 3 hours. I really couldn't help it, its like, sitting in a room where you dont understand everything the person is telling you. ITS LIKE, the professor talking gibberish to me, and I'm supposed to understand it. It was torture for the 1st month. plain torture. and I ended up sleeping.
YESH, I passed my driving test on 14th of February this year. WITHOUT BRIBING, i might add. And it was my 1st attempt. And It was the best gift for valentines. :D :D :D Well, I what could i say, I'm a professional driver :P
College started in march. HELP college, A Level. I haven't had any regrets for joining march intake YET. If I started in January, I would have taken up bio. And I would have cursed, swore, and moaned over the stuff that I have to read and memorize. I didn't actually regretted that i didn't go to Taylors. I would have met the same people as i had in chs, AND ITS LIKE. seeing the same people all over and over again. I wan see new people. bleh :P Not forgetting, HELP's management damn toopid. :) I could be standing outside the registry *YES, STANDING* for half a day and my stuff would still be processing. Even if the stuff was as simple as COLLECTING EXAM DOCKET.
I drive to college, everyday. Cursing and swearing at the traffic whenever necessary. And, I hate jams, may it be strawberry, traffic or whatsoever. TRAFFIC JAM, is the most time wasting thing ever. Being stuck in the car for an hour is no fun, not being able to step on the accelerator causes sleepiness. THEN, thats where the sleep-in-the-car part come in. I would doze off, while driving. AND I REALIZED, the thing that could keep me awake is, stare at other drivers. Some other drivers are really disgusting, they actually dig their nose in public. Some would just talk to themselves, and some would simply sing. But Lady drivers are amazing. They actually gain more sleeping time by putting on their make up in the car.
Oh, did I mentioned that i didn't know how to park a car until recently? I did went to a driving school. BUT, They never taught me how to park a car. All they did was teach me how to count poles and turn a FREAKIN NO POWER STEERING steering wheel. :) Although my parking skills are lousy and slow, I could still park my car. Oh, and some drivers are damn shitty, blind. They never seem to notice that I'm a P driver. Which means, I'm on probation. HONK WAD HONK. HONK YOURSELF LA. Sometimes I feel like asking them to put wings on their car and fly over me.
Exams, A-level exams. WERE IN JUNE. I think i died in the exam. Well, whatever la. Lets hope for the best. LAN CLASSES, are coming up. DAMN TOOPID PLS, wasting my precious time to study THIS KIND OF RUBBISH SUBJECTS. Malaysian studies and Moral should just go and die. I would be happy to tell these subjects to rest in peace :) And classes would be untill 7pm. And thats practically the worst hour to drive. I would be hungry and the traffic would be screwed up. =.=
LOL, i dedicate this grass poem to kai hui.
Grass poem.
GRASS, is green
MY HAIR, is a mixture of black and red.
COWS are a mixture of black and white.
GOATS are white.
Cows, eat grass
Goats eat more grass.
ME ME, I EAT RICE, I EAT MEE,
AND I EAT COOKIES.
Cows need to sleep,
Goats need to sleep,
I need to sleep,
GRASS no need sleep.
Grass. Is something insignificant.
Is something small, tiny and lifeless.
Yet, I am writing about grass,
writing about something, lifeless.
What am I then?
I'm a person, who writes of grass,
I'm a person, a person who cares.
By caring of such an insignificant thing,
I could change the world. BLEH
OH, I HAVENT FINISH. I'm a person, who loves to eat sleep play AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HAVE FUN :D
No comments:
Post a Comment