Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I'm gonna update my blog. :)

It seems that I've been MIA for ages! Its not entirely my fault though. Its just that, when i was outside playing, I would have loads of stuff to blog. And when I'm here, in front of the computer, my mind would automatically turn blank.

Hmm, lets see. :P It has been a week since midterm break started. And there are so many things to blog about!

The last week in college was the worst, I slacked too much on my studies and in some classes, I just don't freaking understand what the lecturer is trying to tell me. In that week, at the end of a class, I would only understand about 30% of what the class is all about. It was a nightmare, sighs. And there were so many tests! I think i screwed up my mechanics2 test, *or was it a mock exam* The paper was freaking tough though, so its not entirely my fault.

Anyway, nightmare's over, at the mean time at least. Its holidays! I've had loads of fun with my collegemates. We've been partying too much! The awesome karaoke session, the oh-so-fantastic (food) pot luck party, and spy kids 4! :P Which reminds me, I need to reduce some weight. I don't even dare to go on the weighing machine anymore. ._______. I've been eating too much ever since i started college, and I need to put a stop in it. I don't wanna be, a fat pig.


Hi thongyen

awesome photo :P

SNOFLAKE!


This hols? I've finally decided. Like finally, I've decided. I dont wanna do econs and math for my 1st degree. I'm taking up, chemical engineering. Personally, I would like to refer econs and math as the "safe route" which guarantees my future. However, after having deep thoughts over the field. I've decided to risk it. No, this doesn't mean that I'm gonna give up my dream. I'm still pursuing it, maybe in a different way though.

*pauses and think*

Oh, my 1st sem A-levels results are out. And it wasn't as bad as i expected it to be. Which was quite shocking, I totally expected to flunk my chem paper. In my opinion, Im quite satisfied with my results. Oh, maybe with the exception of my mechanics 1 paper. But lets face it, I'm not a maths genius. As long as i still manage to get an "A" for it, It doesn't really matter. And I could even save up some money, by not having to retake papers. :P


AND YES, I've finished watching city hunter. Like finally. And I have to say (and i cant believe that im saying it), LeeMinHo is HOT. His new character is so unlike the person in Boys over flowers. In boys over flowers, he looked, retarded. ANYWAY, City hunter is by far the most dramatic drama i've ever watched. As in, some scenes are really exaggerating. I liked the ending though. Some truth are better left to be untold.

credits to yhlow :)

No comments: