Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Work work

And more work.

Sighs, when will all these end? I figure i should list it all out so that i know what I need to do.

Wokay,
#1 My personal statements. Can someone please teach me how to start writing them? I would be more than grateful. *note that its in plural form, And the US application is rather troublesome*

#2 C3 and C4
(scratch that, I've finished them today)

#3 SATs EXAM. And I havent even started revising. Come to think of it, I don't even have a book on SAT.

#4 Revise chemistry and physics. *During holidays?! =_=*

#5 Oh, the toopid supplements for the US application.

#6 Errrrrrrr, crap, I need to pack my stuff for my aussie vacation.

#7 Cant think of anything else right now, which is kinda a good sign seeing i have so much stuff already.

:)

No comments: