Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

woah. new user interface

Everything is changing LOL. Starting from fb to blogger.

Okay, Its a short update. I have no timeeeeeeeee. I have 2 tests tomorrow and I barely started studying anything. Sighs. And my personal statement is still 2 paragraphs and hanging. ._________.



Saw this thing hanging around twitter. Well, I have to say, 2AM is awesome <3 It loads slow though, thats probably one of the reason I prefer youtube.

Since im in a hurry, and composing posts out of thin air is not quite an option right now. Lets fill the empty spaces with some pictures. Some from aussie too! :D

 Noob and I

 Mom and I, yeah i know, We're awesome just like that.

 Dad's master piece #1

 Dad's master piece #2

 SUSHI BAR
OMYGAWD <3

Well thats pretty much most of the pictures. And Its still feels empty D:<
I shall add a few more ;P
Lalala~ off to study now :P

No comments: