Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Driving.

Its all about the title. Do ignore this post if you are emotionally disturbed.

Yeah, I do drive. In addition to that, I love driving alot. Not because of the fun though, I am rather bored with "the fun part". Anyway, Its all about the time to myself. I am so busy these days that i barely have time to answer nature's call. Time, I need time, to think, to ask myself some questions. Well, there are loads of stuff that i think of during my long drive back home. What do i visualize myself as 10 years down the road. And that, is a question i never managed to answer. 

Take one thing at a time. That's what everyone says. But how can a person take one thing at a time when the things they need to think about are piling up and desperately need to be settled. Sighs. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being emo or anything. I'm just, tired, frustrated. And really stressed out. 

I just wish.

No comments: