Wow, it has been more than a month since I've updated. To be honest, I didn't have the urge to update until i saw my blog's bookmark. TeeHee. Umm, well, it has been a long gap since the last post, and shoooooooo many things happened. For me, this past month went by waaay too fast. It only seemed like yesterday where my a level exams ended. I shall blog about abit of everything then. :D
First thing's first. I learnt cooking, and baking! :D Its not like I don't know how to cook in the 1st place, I'm just not especially good at it. After a month long of training, I assure you, my cooking is edible. Although accidents do happen, sometimes. :/ But I've been training on survival food, and easy to cook stuff. On the contrary, my baking somehow always turn out better than my cooking. -_____- It's like i have no luck with the stove and the pots and pans. Ohhhh, heres the baking story: When I was baking the nutella cookies a while back, smoke came out from the mixer. Lolol! Its not my fault, blame the ciplak mixer, luckily the smoke came out towards the end of mixing. Well, most the stuff i baked turn out okay, I hope i can try out making cupcakes soon! I just need to get the buttermilk. :X
Btw, I got my new lappy! :D Its damn heavy tho. :( After lots of thinking and analyzing and deciding, I've finally settled down on my fat lappy. It's fat because its heavy, does that even make sense? It's a Lenovo y480, if you're curious. ;) Maybe i've been using a shuper old comp for years now, this lappy i like. Its a whole lot faster than my old comp. Heeeeeee, now all there's left to get is a pair of headphones and an external hard drive. But atleast i can play games now, it has been a while since i've played anything, with exams and all. However, I am sho bored these few days that i keep playing the sims 3. Its like a never ending routine game, but its somewhat addictive.
There was this pre result buffet dinner in shogun. I thought that i wouldn't be in the mood for food, but.. After that buffet need work hard to reduce weight. :P I cant remember how many plates of food i took, I even went for 2 rounds of ice cream, 2 scoops each. The bottomless pile of sashimi, tepanyaki, tempura. okay i should stop before I drool over the thought of it. But I had lots of fun! :D
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, then theres results day.
*drumrolls*
Okaylar, to be honest i was already celebrating with myself when I got the call day before.
Because thats how i know i didn't do too badly.
So, on results day, IT WAS SHO CROWDED. I wasn't in the mood to queue at first, but i saw the people and more people standing in line.THEN AH, I oso dono what happen. I vaguely remember being shuper nervous, on the verge of tears maybe. Then as the line get shorter my heart beats faster. Okay, i admit i was sort of going crazy on the inside. I had to put effort to tame my trembling hands when i was signing the paper. Absurd I tell you, cannot even sign properly. -_- Heeeeeeeeeee, and i flipped the paper over. I'm happy! :D Well, I got what i hoped I would get. I was hoping for ok-ish results, not a miracle, mind you. So I was a very happy girl that day. :D
Did I mention that i've worked in Mcdonalds? Okay, I've trained there, for 4 hours, as the runner. It was then i realised, my Malay speaking is the worst. I keep getting lost with words and have to practically translate everything from english. Why the 4 hours? Thats because I have to go to singapore, to visit relatives.. :P Oh I remembered huan's reaction towards me working in mcd, quote: "HAR, they actually hire chinese!" Lol!
Speaking about singapore, I was rejected by NTU. *emos* I guess I'm not good enough for NTU huh. :( Ohwell, I went to singapore on the raya weekend. And went to the harry potter exhibition, with my mom. It was fun larhhhhh, and there was this water fountain performance thingie at night. I don't remember visiting alot of places that trip, mostly slacking around. Oh which reminds me, I got myself a new watch! :D Well, it was a while back when my white one's strap broke. Sho I got myself a new black one, so it wont get dirty easily. :P
Hmm, I went all the way to KL to submit my visa application. I was there quite early and ate vegetarian breakfast in the temple beside the mca building. My dad and I even walked to KLCC for a stroll, since the appointment was on 1010am. Then lo hor, they don like my letter. :( Sho we had to run to get a new one. Then my dad had stuff to do and I was left alone in the mca building to take the lrt here and there. I went to KLcentral and saw popo! really, like that oso can meet. O_O I went there to settle my grads actually.
Oh and btw, priority service is super fast. Faster than I ever imagined it to be. O:
I wonder when will the uni get my name right. They seem to like to omit the last part of my given name. Calling miss Lee Joo all over the place. -________- And they even have to bracket the word (JOO) in all the emails they send. Gosh, is adding 3 letters such a hassle? O_O
I guess thats it for today, i wan sleep. hehee
Oh before I forget, Happy Birthday Malaysia!
No comments:
Post a Comment