The singk session in neway was awesome la, met up with lots and lots of long lost people. Teehee, it was then I realised, we really did spend lots and lots of time together when back in the old pmo days. But now, most of us are going our own ways, parting just seem to be another stage in life. They are leaving, and so am I, that is, if everything goes well. Okay okay, not the time to be emotional. Laughs. Its nice to know where everyone is going, and nice to play around in the karaoke. BUT SIGH, why no one believe me when I said the right way to Neway in 1u was to take the elevator up. My sense of direction not that bad lorh, and they wanted to walk all the way thru the cinema, thru the arcade. gosh. -_- Thats a long way for a lazy person like me. :P
I saw long lost ziling! :O She came back from aussie for a holiday! Hoho, it was supposed to be a sortof farewell for charmaine. But its rather silly actually, since I'll be seeing her tomorrow. :P And Shunting is going to China to further her studies. Everyone is going somewhere. Naww, now I have those nostalgic flashbacks going inside my head. It was really fun back then, it has been awhile since we met up like this. Well, I really do hope that we can meet up like this again, makan makan main main. :D
Later that day I went to bon odori! Okay, I actually went to pam's house 1st, and we went to get rebecca. And both of them were putting on yukatas! :D They look absolutely awesome! Now I know how to wear a yukata, I even helped rebbeca to put on hers! Yes, you're reading the coordinator of the day's blog. Okay, I need to stop my sampatness somewhere. :P
| hehe, i had to fight to stand beside the pretty ladies. :P |
We went to The Bee's for dinner, and watched the best dressed yukata thing. Louye's favourite girl won. :P There was this dance thing as well, the bon odori dance! Alfred was the best larh, he went to dance even without anyone accompanying him. Then, I sort of persuaded pam and rebecca and sj to go dancing too! Why am i so persuasive. TeeHee. I think i'm starting to like traditional japanese songs. LOLOL. Jokes.
Hehe, went to watch Batman the next day. Anne Hathaway, is sho pretty! And damn gaya. Her motorbike, or rather, batman's motorbike was the bomb! I would LOVE to have one of those lying around. The dark knight rises is totally awesome la, better than spiderman anyway. :P If only there were more of this sort of shows lying around for me to watch. :)
Today was rather busy, there was banking errands, contact lenses, mabecs, and the doctor's place. Gosh, going to these 4 places took up the whole day.
No comments:
Post a Comment