Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Eventful! :D

Well, it was an eventful week, no doubt.

Where should i begin with? ummmm, I went to klcc last saturday. Okay, its really rare for me to go all the way down to KL, thats why i have to put it down somewhere. I know that my college is in kl, but thats different. Going to kl city is a whole new different story. So I went to the pcfair, with the end in mind that i'm gonna decide which lappy I'm gonna get. BUT THEN, I just cant decide. D: If and only if there's a super light lappy with everything i want inside it. For instance, nice graphic card, i7 processor, more that 2.0ghz, reasonable storage space, long battery life, most importantly, no lag even after years of usage. And, last but not least, look nice from the outside. :P Well, theres this new dell ultrabook, but with only 4 hours worth of battery life, lagi dono will overheat or not. -_- I need to survey more. Or, I should just get a mac. BUT MAC EXPENSIVE NEHHHHHHHH and compatibility is a big issue.

Conclusion: Operation lappy deciding - fail. 
But i'll decide! soon!

Later that day I went to MTV World Stage. Well, it was a super last minute decision. Nevertheless, the most unbelievable thing it I actually went to watch Justin Bieber. Its not that I dislike him or anything, I'm a part of the neutral party. Even so, it still felt damn weird when i was among the belieber fan crowd. Especially the psychotic fangirl behind me. We even went there early to get a nice seat, its all thanks to khin khuin, really. -_- After waiting for a whole 2 hours, our radio djs came to greet us before vj holly and vj rich. I think the show started at about 6. O: When JB was on stage. Theres this crazy fangirl who cried, and screamed at his every song. Imagine her screams were sho loud that I could barely hear jb over the loudspeaker. The madness. Oh wait, I've even got a picture of her, photobombing us. :P

Sho I decided to put khinkhuin's face there.


Heres the original. :)
Lalala~ Next up the show was KARA. With all the pretty ladies. Hey, I might appear on tv! The cameraman actually asked us to flim something. But even if i was on, it wouldn't be a pretty sight. Under the super hot sun, with bad hairday and all. Atleast, I'll have rosy cheeks thanks to all the sun. Laughs. Speaking of the cameraman, he asked us who I wanted to see. My mind was rather blank due to the shock, as i just went there for fun, so i randomly replied Kara. Mizz Nina's performance started at about 8 followed by jaypark at about 9pm. Its rather epic how everyone was sho obsessed with his abs. Even so, his performance was truly the most enjoyable one, its the weather i guess, its less hot at night. We went for makan after the show. Snowflake! :D

The next morning I went for Jog for hope! To be really honest, I was really REALLY cranky that morning, due to the insufficient amount of sleep I had in the previous night. Can't really help it, i slept at 1am in the morning. When I arrived there that morning they told me registration was closed, thats when I forgot what happened. LOL I can roughly remember firing up, worrying, walking around here and there, talking to all sorts of random people. -_- Then there was this shuper nice guy I fired up to, I really need to apologize for that. Oh, I guessed I fired up alot, sho sorry, really didnt mean it. O: And I got snapped at by the teacher advisor as well. But, of course, there would be no way I would backdown in a desperate situation, especially in those where I have nothing to lose. Its nice to get what we wanted in the end. :D

Its such sad that i didn't see Rebecca when i was running, I could run with her. Then I wouldn't be sho bored half way through the track. Keep staring at some random aunty, and some random guy. LOL There was this guy who keep overtaking me and I kept overtaking him. That was my entertainment for like 15 mins. I finished the 6.5km in 55 mins. Should have done better. After the jog - publika - food - home. :D

See my ps skills. Hahaha, it still look abit out of place tho.

Heres the original

Group pic!
Its until this morning that sheungjien told me that two numbers from our group, 1331 and 1336 came out in sports toto. WHY I NO BUY. Wasted. :P 

Okay, I went home thinking that I can have some sleep before my self defense class. BUT THEN HOR, My stupid doorknob broke. And i was stuck outside the room until my dad came back to drill it open. No place to sleep. D:

See the holeeeee.
Yesterday, I went to taipan with yw for korean food! By far the best korean food I've tasted sho far. GOT BBQ ONE LEH. And alot of bottomless side dishes.Cant wait to go again for the 2nd timeeee. Finally found out what is daorae's food all about. :D Later on, I went to yw's house to bake! The brownies was shuper awesome. Really need to thank yw's mom for guiding us, and cleaning up. :O It tasted like brownies from those shop, only less sweet and taste better. We were quite worried when we added the chocolate mass and cocoa emulco together, it turned out something like dog poo. Ofcourse, that thing we wasted smelt nicer than dog poo. Oh wait, I think i have a picture of it. Seriously, luckily everything turned out okay. 

dogpoo
FOOOOOOOOOOOOD

And the messy kitchen. ._.
Hehe, should I get a job? or should I just hang around. O:
On a side note, I should get my health check done. 


No comments: