Ghah anyway, I keep coming across this phrase: "Post exam life". Everyone is talking about it. Hehe, well, to me, its a perfect chance to learn something new. I would like to use this time to experience something new and to practice something that is long lost. Its only recently that I've found a new love, and i assure you, its super fun! I did these two pictures over the weekend.
A totally random picture I stole from fb, and edited it abit. hhehe
Ok i admit i did a rather poor job on the bottom part. Need to refine my skills. :P If by any chance that you're wondering, I did this by watching a tutorial on youtube. The site that pam gave me helped too, abit i guess. :D Oh, and theres this other pic.
Meet the fish guy. LOL
Anyone else volunteer to be my test subject? :D I added the dramatic glass effect on this one.
Oh heres the original pic. THAT ONE ABOVE LOOK DAMN DRAMATIC RIGHTTTTTT.
Im sho proud of myself, *wipes tears*
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee, totally awesome. Oh and I'm looking for some piano pieces to play with. But 1st I need to find the motivation to sit there for a few hours to practice. :P But the problem is, I lose patience easily, get distracted easily, and my concentration span is really short. My mind keep wandering off somewhere else.
Theres something i have to announce! I CLEANED MY ROOM, last week. Well, its not exactly that clean anymore, but the moment when I finished cleaning it, it was sparkly clean. I kept hugging my table because it was so clean. The table was messy ever since I started my revision, and that was about 2 months ago. The amount of books was just scary, and the amount of papers was even scarier. Now, everything is nicely kept away. :D sho pretty, and neat! :D Heres a pic of it.
The one on the top right corner is my table! and yes, the bottom right one is the scary mess that came out from the cupboard.
It took me two hours to clean my room, -__- including the mess above and another pile of mess. Luckily I didnt find anything dead inside the cupboards and all. :P I guess those pest pills do work after all.
Last week I watched MIB! and spiderman! :DDDD Well, its movie marathon from now on. :D I missed sho much for the past two months, need to chase back the time lost, the movies unwatched. etcetc. :P
Apart from that, Yinhuan, pam, Yeehliang, zhiyan, sj, ayz and louye went to the orphanage last week. It was really fun, and tiring. THERE WAS THIS LIL ONE, who grown up. O: whatamisaying. What I meant was, he was less mischievous the last time we visited. Now, he's just a cute little one who doesn't know when to give up. And loves to fight. O_O kids do change over a few months time. Next time we should go there with a bigger group. That would be fun. :D
I went time square on sat. After I got home, I feel damn fail lorh, After walking for a few hours, I DIDNT BUY ANYTHING. -_____________- There were alot of nice stufffffff, don't get me wrong, but I just didnt see something I really really like. After just a few hours of walking around, Kaihui and I were super tired already, and slept at krispykreme. (which reminds me, I still have half a dozen of it in the fridge, thats lunch) And thats where I realised that 15 mins of sleeping makes so much difference, we began to look at clothes at a whole new different angle. They dont all look the same anymore. :O So next time, when i'm tired, I'll just find some place to nap for 15 mins. :P After this super tired day, I still stayed up to play mahjong till 3am. Imma superwoman. MY sapsamyiu! I was only short one pai. sad.
:P
Hehe, it was a fun filling week.
Till then. :D





No comments:
Post a Comment