Pages

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Obsessions

Hello!Life is the usual, beautiful of course. :)

Despite the fact I'm having exams, I could still find the time to blog. There goes my slack time. I guess its okay since my next paper is on Thursday.

Ghah, since I dont know what to blog about, (I couldn't possibly blog about physics, or math, or chem =_=) I shall just post up some of my recent obsessions.

1) Rooftop prince
This made the top of my list! Omygosh I just loveeee this drama. Of course, dramas that have ancient and modern settings are quite common in, um, well, everywhere. All I can say is, don't judge a book by its cover. Although to be very honest, I almost stopped the series after the 1st episode, its not the drama's fault, its just, ancient settings dont really appeal to me. Anyway, the drama is hilarious, especially the three musketeers! :D A friend told me that, a good drama should also have a nice soundtrack. Sho, this drama clearly has the qualities of "a good drama" ;P *altho i really wanted to slap the older sister somewhere in the middle of the drama*

Here's a poster of it. 

Hehehh, The main leads of this drama are incredibly cute. 

And the nice ost! :D

There's of course, other ost for the drama. Maybe its because of exam stress, I get super excited when the happy ost is playing. -_-

2) King2Hearts
It must be awesome to watch sho much dramas even with the exams going on, I'm sho dead. Thats not the point, King2hearts is alsho super nice! If u like action dramas, and guns, and bombs. When I was watching this drama, all I could think of is "shoot shoot shoot" LOL. Now I realise something, Both these dramas are about princes. I know I blogged about this drama before, sho I won't elaborate as much.

3)Apart from dramas, there are also a few songs that I'm really addicted to these few days. And what yinhuan said was right, When u know how to do the math question, listening to music and doing it is fun. But when you can't get the answer, you'll get sho frustrated and just mute the whole thing. LOL
Ooops, I got carried away.

Heres Juniel! And yonghwa.

:D

4) Cereal.
Okay, that came out weird. All the dramas and music and food out of a sudden. But then again, its not a crime to put weird things together. It all started last week, when my bro and I went grocery shopping together, we wanted to buy, um junk food, and cereal. We were deciding between milo cereal and honey stars. That was the moment we saw that, HONEY STARS GOT ROCKETS IN IT. Its now a mixture between honey stars and honey rockets, sho, we decided to buy that. That awesome moment, when they gave us a box of milo cereal. FOR FREE. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, sho we have 3 things for the price of one. Honey stars, honey rockets (which were inside the honey stars) and milo! Aweesshome pleaseeeeeee.

5)The ipad.
Its not the ipad, its the chinese chess app. The kiasu-ness in me keep wanting to beat the computer in chinese chess. BUT THE COMPUTER DAMN GENG ONE LOR. I only won like, 1/3 of the games I played with the computer. And I keep leveling up, the computer gets smarter. Now I'm stuck at this level. 

6)Twitter. 
Sigh, I tweet alot when I'm stressed. Especially during exams. Do excuse me for doing so, Its my way of slacking. :/

7)Studies.
Yes, I'm forcing myself to get addicted to it. EXAMS EXAMS. I somehow have to drill this phrase into my head. 

"no grades no uni"


I guess that concludes the whole obsession bunch. :/

If there are no memories, Then we would have nothing to hold on to. But if we keep holding on to memories, wouldn't we be at our starting point? not moving forwards. O_O Sho, I conclude that: Both are as important, we should just take the middle path of the both. ;)

P/s: I should be studying!

Cheers.

No comments: