The key to life: finding the one thing that you're really good at and work hard on it.
Nodame Cantabile! Yes i know I'm late.
This is what I've learnt after watching nodame cantabile. Noda Megumi, an innocent girl trying so hard to match up with others. It sure brought many memories, especially when I was watching the parts where her effort were washed away. Working hard and not achieving anything, isn't life unfair sometimes? However, life unfair as it seems, I personally think that it is a test of perseverance. It takes time to figure out how determined a person it, and how badly they want their dreams to become a reality.
Another pic! Just cant get enough of these two.
This drama also reminded me of why I came to like music. I picked up piano because it was love at first sight. It's rather sad because I'm not as hardworking as the characters in the drama. Come to think of it, I sort of miss the moment when the curtain rise up and the sound of the applause. It has been awhile since I performed on stage. Maybe it's because I was taught in a way where music can only be a pass time, and not as a career. I wonder what would happen if I watched this drama a few years ago. Well, there is the future to look forward to. Maybe I should challenge myself to a new song, and find the joy in playing the piano all over again.
Unlike typical love stories, this drama focus more on the development of each characters. This is the part of the drama I really adore. The soundtracks are just simply magnificent. It took me awhile to begin to appreciate how the background music blend in into the drama. ;) It's just so sad that it ended. :'( Anddd the male lead damn good looking lor, (in the drama, not in the finale) but he slimmed down abit too much in the finale.
Lengzhaiiii. the fatter him, and better looking one. :D
Meet Seiyamlou.
Heeee, after watching this drama, I really need to start working hard on what really matters. Results or on other things, effort is proportional to the results. Maybe I need to find what I am really good at to work hard on, to have it motivating me and make me move on during my down times.
Coming back, it's about the new lil app I discovered. Heee, I posted a photo on the post below. Hairchange is really cute. Heres another photo. :P had lots of fun playing with those pictures teehee.
It rained heavily yesterday. And yeehliang and I saw the most epic sight of 3 guys walking in the rain. It's such a waste that I wasn't in time to take a picture of them. Chengzhi, Alfred, Jiaren sharing an umbrella, bickering all the way until one of them pulled out a half broken one.
Hi rachel and diane.
posing in the rain (Y)
Today, we went for pizza in bangsar! Thursday is like outing day for us. Heeeee. Wanted to take pictures of the pizzas but, we were too hungry. The pizza was gone too soon.
We made reservations for the whole restaurant.
The only piece of food picture.
Camwhoring.
sampat thongyen joins in.
Group photo!
I went for physics class today, in my imagination. ;) And I went jogging! Such a nice day, despite screwing up the fp3 test. How can 8-x=0 when x=0. OTL. Lagi I check so long dono where went wrong. =.=
Ok, there's mocks next week, and the following week. I should be bucking up and stop procrastinating. And, stop sleeping during physics class, or at the very least, TRY to stay awake. Time to watch drama. ;)
PS: Saw this quote somewhere,
We are all a little weird, and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. Such fit nodame <3
I wonder, when time passes, will I be forgotten? O.O
No comments:
Post a Comment