As I was jogging in my neighborhood garden today, I saw a small interesting scene in the playground. An image that made me have second thoughts about the equality we always mention. Sadly I didn't take a picture of that picture perfect moment - as i deem it inappropriate to take pictures of random strangers and their kids - but that scene left a grin on my face as i continued jogging. In this scene, the kids were on a see saw and the parents were chattering about. HEHE i would love to take a picture when the seesaw is horizontal.
Okay so i decided to draw a picture of it since i couldn't snap a photo of it. As I expected, I'm a fail artist. HAHA. Before I put up my hideous drawing, allow me to wash ur eyes with some one else's drawing that I randomly picked up from google. *credit goes to the rightful owner*
 |
| Here's something to cleanse your eyes with before looking at my artistic skills. :3 |
AND TADAA:
Isnt it pretty. HAHA. well, atleast my clouds and the grass look decent. :') and the turban do somehow look like a turban. YES, the other parent is bald. AND NO, i didn't forget to draw the hair.
^_^
okay, that incident aside. selaras dengan tajuk blog saya hari ini. (which means parallel to my blog title today), I'm here to annouce that. IM FINALLY HOMEEEEEEEEE. :') Well, I'm about 1.5 months late. But you know whatttttttt, better late than neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Yes, home is good, food is good. I really hope i dont gain anymore weight. Speaking of this matter, I've challenged myself to a 10km run in early sept. Of course, for an event like this, training is definitely on the top of the list. Up till now i'm still a few kilometers short everytime i train, then i get bored of jogging. The thing is, I get bored easily. After seeing the same scenery for about half an hour, boredom kicks in. Boredom will slowly take over my wavering determination, and then I'll slowdown and finally lose the battle in my head. :( I'm in desperate need of motivation, something to drive me when i'm on the verge of losing. OR, someone to jog with, that has the same tortoise speed as i jog. HAHA
In the beginning of this month, I went on my first trip to the USA. LIKE FINALLEYH. I've always wanted to go to the states. I DID SO MUCH SHOPPING OMGWTFBBQ. :') And people who knows me well know that i rarely see something I really like. And I only buy things that I really adore, and I'll try to talk myself into not buying. :3 But then, this trip I really bought lotsa stuff. ^_^
Ooooh and I took some pretty pictures too.
To sum it up, I had great dinner and drinks almost everyday after touch down. I've even tried their fine dining, frozen magarita, awesome wines and cocktails, cheesecake, wagyu beef. gosh too much food goodness. :') And I have my mom to thank for bringing me along on this trip. Despite all of that, I have to admit that houston has nothing much to do on its own. There isnt as many tourist attraction as I hoped for. I went on an adventure for two days, navigating my own way around the area. I went to the aquarium, which was small and disappointing, Oh and I did touch some stingrays. :3
 |
| failed shot that somehow turned out to be a pretty good abstract ish pic LOL |
 |
| POLKADOT FISH |
 |
| UNICORN FISH omg :3 |
 |
| I wonder why do they have tigers in aquariums. |
Teehee, the next day I actually took a tram all the way to the Houston Natural Sciences Museum. AND IT WAS SURPRISINGLY GOOD. After the disappointment I've got from visiting the aquarium, this museum is overwhelming. The exhibitions ranged from ancient artifacts to chemistry for kids. Spending the whole day there, was really funnn. I particularly loved the dinosaur skeletons. SO HUGEEEE. :')
 |
| DINOSAURSSSSS :D |
 |
| some fish like dinosaurrr :3 |
 |
| According to the description, this is a bear during dinosaur times. :3 |
 |
| THEY HAVE STUFFED ANIMALS TOO :O |
 |
| The colours of the seashells are too pretty. :') |
 |
| and from the viewing balconyyyyyyyy :D |
Apart from these two places, I WENT TO NASA. :DDD Thats like, the best. :') I wish I could spend the whole day there but sadly we were rushing for time. And well, not to forget that I'm with a group of uninterested adults :/
 |
| SHIP |
 |
| The exact control room where they used to monitor rockets that were fired to space. THE FIRST MAN WHO LANDED ON MOON WAS MONITORED HERE :O |
 |
| HEHE I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS THIS TRANSFORMER LIKE THINGIE |
 |
| Saturn 5! :O |
 |
| even the butt is big ass. literally. |
 |
| one of the front body |
 |
| and all these will be thrown into the sea after take off. :O |
HAHA thats all from texass. ^_^(Y)
And um, so far I've been pigging outtttt. Doing nothing, playing games, watching movies, slacking, going outtt. hanging abouttttt. ahhh summer is great <3 p="">
haha until next time! ;)
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment