So, enough of that touchy stuff.
The reason why I'm super enthusiastic today and decided to blog is because of the daylight saving time change. An hour gained should be well spent, and since I'm so unbelievably busy these days, I have decided to spend this hour on blogging.
Life back here is, surprisingly busy. It is very demanding to balance out my studies and co-curricular activities, and friends, and games, and other stuffs. On really busy days I barely get enough sleep to run for lectures, and i tend to doze of in lectures. And most of my saturdays are booked now, either with my own activities or photowalk. Its scary how the workload for everything could be, I should be catching up in lectures instead. As the saying goes, he who fails to plan, plans to fail. Because of this, it became a habit for me to actually plan what I have to do and accomplish it by the end of the day. If it wasn't for this reminder/planner thing I would have missed several deadlines already.
Apart from all the busy drama, I went to epping forest yesterday! :) It was so much better than last year as autumn is catching. There were leaves on the floor and the trees were turning yellow! Despite the muddy floor I still enjoyed myself. And here are some of the pictures I took :))))\
| tried mf on this one :O |
Now back to the real world.
No comments:
Post a Comment