It has been a while since I have had something that I needed to say. Or a place that I need to vent to. OR the time to write down an update I have about life. On the verge of going crazy, I felt that it is necessary for me to leave my work aside for 15 minutes and write down what am I going through right now.
1. Getting a B in my first design project submission
2. The 2 deadlines that are coming up this week that I have not started.
3. Lagging behind so bad in classes that I don't even know what to do with myself anymore.
4. Falling super ill and dropping productivity for the past 3 weeks
5. Internship applications that are so annoying.
6. Study Abroad applications
7. The fact that I just got rejected by two companies.
8. The pressure to raise TNs.
9. The pressure to uphold member's satisfaction.
10. Not getting the support I need despite points 1-9 above.
11. Instead getting yelled at for not applying chinese visa.
12. To Apply for Chinese Visa
13. And my personal tutor wasn't in for the whole week hence I can't certify my student enrollment status.
14. Hence my applications visa is going to be postponed to next week.
15. And the fact that they can't accept that my visa is going to be postponed for a week.
Sigh. life.
Well, when people tell me that I should count on no one but myself. Yeah this is the epitome of that.
Which makes me stronger hopefully.
Rawr.
Ending the post of my first world problems here.
No comments:
Post a Comment