Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

I forgot what it felt like

to be in love!

Haha! Just kidding.

More like, I've forgotten what it felt like to be in study mode. Completing every single piece of homework thrown to me. Wait, now, come to think of it, I've never been a good girl before. Sighs, sitting here, watching the pile of homework stacking up and up and and up... I feel like kicking myself :P

Anyway, I'm still in a dilemma. Chemical engineering or Actuarial science? I'm the kind of person who loves challenging stuff. And these two courses both seem so tempting! I especially liked the part where actuarial deals with math and stuff. And chemical engineering uses 70% of physics.

I did ask myself, I saw the job scope and everything. But, I still couldn't make a decision. I keep jumping from this to that. For example, I would wake up in the morning thinking that act sci is a better option for me. And going to bed with a total different mind set. I know that every job has its own pros and cons. But, I want a field that is suitable for me, and hopefully it would be easy for me to find a job after the course. I don't think that it would be relevant for me to add on the money issue as well. But, somehow, the pay for the job is also one of my concerns.

I don't wanna make a decision that i would regret for my WHOLE LIFE. :/ I don't want to drop out of the course! And I most certainly dont wanna fail in pursuing them!


SIGHS.

Found this pic somewhere in the internet! OH SO CUTE. :D

No comments: