Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Teehee :D

LAN class starts tomorrow. I wonder whats going to happen. :P

Just in case you dont know, LAN classes are for msian students. Studying lame and idiotically nonsense subjects like malaysian studies (which is like history) and Moral studies. Frankly speaking, I don't agree that by studying this two subjects its going to change a student's mindset and make them more patriotic.

Geez, having LAN classes means my class is going to end at 7pm. Which is the worst hour to drive. Hopefully I am lucky and my teacher would be so kind to let us off very early. And I'm curious, *in a way* that what 9 and 11 hours of straight lectures is going to be like. In Wednesday and Thursday, respectively. I had 8 hours of class on last Thursday and in the 8th hour, I was practically half-dead. 11 hours of class, interesting.

Um um um, Owhh. I baked cookies! :D 1 month ago. Thank google for giving me the recipe :P And my mom for not letting me burn the kitchen down. I googled "best chocolate chip cookies" and the recipe was quite good. Maybe i put in too much sugar and my cookies ended up slightly on the sweet side. Other than that, the cookies turned out quite okay. :D

:D

No comments: