How much can i do in 40 minutes? :P
For this post, its abit more of a self challenge. How much can i crap in 20 minutes?
I've watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! the 2nd part,
of course. I've watched it last friday, with college friends. Oh! which reminds me, I skipped class last friday, because i was late! When I woke up on friday morning, it was already 7.50am. If I were to left home on 8am, it would take me one and a half hour to reach college. Taking the HELP bus would take another 10 minutes. After considering and REconsidering. I've decided to skip class that day. No point forcing myself to college to attend a 20 minute class.
But, I went to college anyway. To pick YeeHliang up and guide Alfred the way to 1U. Actually, I wasn't sure of the route myself. So, I kept hesitating on which road to take and where to turn. Despite I'm not that familiar with Damansara area, I did, somehow, miraculously, brought them to the 1U. Upon arrival, I've received complaints about my "superb driving skill". Its not my fault that my car sways slightly from left to right, and right to left. I didn't really knew the way! After lunch, we met up with Pam and ThongYen and other people. And went to the cinema.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2, is good. But not as good as I expected it to be. In my humble opinion, I prefer part one of HP7. No spoilers here, dont worry. you can continue reading :P

Best scene :P
It had been 10 years since i was 1st introduced to Harry Potter. And I loved it since then. I was once a person that would stay up late at night just to read the book. I was too a person that would buy the book right on the day the book was launched. JK Rowling is indeed a fantastic writer. And its because of Harry Potter, I would say that. I believe in magic.
So, today was supposed to be an off day for me. But, I just have to go to college. sighs, there went my beauty sleep. On top of that, I sill have runny nose and sore throat! As a result of eating too much during my trip to penang. Ooops! times up! 40 mins, I shall stop here. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment