Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

D: WHY TIME FLY SO FAST

I think something is definitely wrong with u my darling. Y U NO WAIT FOR ME. Trust me, u're wayyyy over the speed limit. I think U're faster than the speed of light now. Wait for me, please? :O

Things happen, people change. I OSO CHANGE. WHEEEEEEEEEEE. 

I think all the studying must be getting into my head. Someone stop me. Sighs, honestly speaking, my level of confidence to face this coming exam is a negative value. -____- its not even zero anymore. It was zero the 1st sem, and it dropped, and dropped. until i can barely see it anymore. ==

This won't be a long post, i just had to post something to keep my blog alive. :P 

Hmmm, had s1 mock last friday, of course, that wasnt the main point.

HAPPY FEET 2 WAS AWEEEEEEEESOME. <3

Pink's voice was awesome. Italianese and  baskin robins was superb. Heeeeeeee, most important part is.

*drumrolls*

it was in 4D. LOL. The cinema was freeeeezing, just like in south pole. (Y) 


Awesome ost lah. (Y)

Well, i said that this is a short post. And i shall stick to what i said.

U cant imagine what i would do to protect myself. :P (Y)

No comments: