Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Things we do :D

Since i dont feel like sleeping yet. To be honest, I'm afraid to wake up, because then I'll have to face the books.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Well, 11/11/11 is over. Honestly speaking, I ain't the sort of person who is really into these kind of things. But of course, the day wasn't wasted. I had so much fun yesterday!! How I had it, and with whom, is a secret :) For now anyways. :P

Today, was awesome as well. I spent the whole morning trying to figure out S2. Ish, I just don't get it. And i've forgotten most of my S2. I cant imagine my M2. I should start revising somewhere near future. Apart from that, I sort of took a break for rest of the day. I met a "long lost" friend. Heeeeeeeee, oklar, not exactly long lost. Just that we havent seen each other for a long time :O

That sampat aunty loo actually dyed her hair red. Today was like, a food outing. I spent most of my time eating anyway. From wendys to trutti fruiti to pasta zanmai. Owhmaigawd, I think i really need a diet plan. I cant be gaining weight all the time. Its hazardous to my wardrobe. I cant imagine what will happen if all my jeans no longer fit. Okay, I shall go on a diet, tmr, or something. :P

We saw RongYao, coincidentally. And we did the craziest thing ever -Stalking him. LOL. Like in those movies where the detectives follow the suspect. We actually followed him back to his college. Our intentions werent half bad, all we wanted to do was get a glimpse of the girl he was supposed to meet. Who knows there turned out to be two girls. And he wasn't on a date. Took a small tour in Sunway University, I have to say, the campus is quite nice. :)

Soon after that we went to the cinema. Watched "you are the apple of my eye" The show damn == I don't know, maybe because i'm the down to earth sort of person. I would rate it a 5/10, or less. And the cinema was zomg damn full. The only nice part of the show was the theme song, which is the main reason i rated it 5/10. Well, we were laughing like crazy, even at the really sad parts. Some people were staring at us, they must be wondering why two crazy girls watch this kinda show. :P


Wow, i didnt realize that its past midnight. Beauty sleep time! :)

No comments: