Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So, i'm here :) Okay, i was doing fp2 and blogging came across my mind.

I actually came back home early today! :D :D The plain fact that i wasn't stuck in main block's parking bay made my day. Okay, here's the story, class ended rather early today. As soon as the bus stopped, I got out from the bus, ran like a frantic mad woman to my car, and drove off without getting caught in the jam. (Y) Okay, I sort of ruined my image when i was running. But, who cares, the end result matter. :DD

And the stupidest thing happened to my baby computer. Okay, not the computer exactly. Its the 9 year old speaker. One side of the speaker has finally died. D: I know its not surprising, but but, NOW I HAVE ONLY ONE SIDE OF THE SPEAKER. Damn imba. == I have to shift the good side of the speaker to the center in order to get balanced sound.

Hopefully i pass my moral and msian studies. D:

AND AND, looks like i have to rewrite my personal statement. AGAIN. Sighs, the person who read my personal statement said my 1st two paragraphs were too general. I needed to be more specific on the field I'm on. Ish, editing my personal statement is such a hassle. I mean, its really annoying when i vomit something out, someone checks it, and after a few comments, boom. I have to rewrite every damn thing to suit their views. *bangs head on wall* With all the mock exam coming up, I NEED TIME TO STUDY D: I dont have time for this!

Oh, after 3 years of blogging. this is my 100th post. <3 not bad huh. :)

I shall go back to fp2 now. .__________________.

No comments: