Pages

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Queen of procrastination.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I sort of said that i would update my blog tmr. Well, you cant exactly blame the queen of procrastination for procrastinating right? :) Well, its Han Rui who motivated me to blog today :)

So, I'm here, procrastinating again, seeing that im supposed to study for 2 ridiculously idiotic subjects. Which freaking reminds me, LAN exams are up. Sighs, this is the part where we're supposed to hate the government policies and all. I shall skip that part. Coming back to the topic, I lost my msian studies notes and i barely understand a thing about theoretical moral. I wonder how am I going to actually pass the stupid paper. =.= I think i shall bring my luck and a freaking big machine gun for the exam.

Okay, i know its quite late to blog about this. But, :D

Deepavali was different this year! Heeeeeeeeee, ayz house was awesome, the lamb was awesome, and of course, the kolam was the best. The kolam thing was Pam's idea, and we all helped. Had loads of fun making it, no doubt. It was really nice until some of ayz's guest stepped on it. We also got to know someone who could be Jeremy's partner, I mean, both of them should put on a show together. They were super lame, and super funny. Finally i've met someone who can actually shut Jeremy's mouth. (Y) Well, visting ayz's house wouldn't be complete if we didnt tour the house for abit. And i have to say, he had the best view of PJ from his balcony. I even fell for the lame trick Sheungjien played on me. -.- He's going to get double payback :P Speaking about deepavali, Its the festival of lights. Thats one of the tip that my msian studies teacher gave me. :P I'm blogging and studying, in a way.

Kolam! :)))


Kolam and I ;D

pam and I :D

Group photo :DD

Stole all of these photos from facebook. Credits to YeeHliang the cameraman. :))

Personal statement! progress- 3rd draft, complete. Well, I didnt edit that much, I mean, i couldn't be listening to the whole wide world's opinion and changing the whole thing again. No offence, but i would like my personal statement to scream my personality instead. Of course, its still not perfect to my own satisfaction. Constructive feedbacks are more than welcome. :) Going to let the mabec's person check for me this thursday. What an accomplishment, I mean, my baby personal statement is finally going out to meet the real world. :D At least its good to know that i'm making progress.

I dont know why, but i've been waking up late quite alot during the past weeks. Note the plural form of week. Is it only me or its really tiring lately. There are just so many things to cope with, not to mention peer pressure. My head keeps asking me to study, but my heart speaks otherwise. Dang, I've been paying alot of class fund lately, result of being always late. One more drawback of being late, I dont get to park the front part of main block. And i'm not being a complain freak or something, but Help's parking is really getting scarier. I know its been raining too heavily, but that shouldn't be a reason for the parking to be flooded. I couldn't imagine what would happen if my car was affected that day, i think my dad would kill me for it. 

Finally done with my SATs. Surprisingly, SAT2 wasn't as bad as i expected it to be. For example, chemistry, even though I didn't open the super thick book at all, I managed to answer like, 80% of the questions. And in SAT2, time is still a major factor, for me. == I wonder what will it be like in my next A level exam. I'd better start revising. =.=

OH AND MY BIRTHDAY. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I want to blog about it. BUT I WAN PICTURES. thongyen! if you are reading this, please upload them :))))) :DDDDDDDDDDD

Okay, going back to reading msian studies.
:))

No comments: