Finally, a formal post. My past few posts were quite, random and informal. :P
Hmm, who shall I start with?
HanRui, perhaps. Since she's my kai ma. My first impression of her is, wow, so thats how my friend's friend looks like. Honestly speaking, I thought she was someone really hard to approach. My bad tho, for judging the book by its cover. Before knowing her, I've always thought that she was the ganas kind of girl. Well, I think i could say the same after i've known her for so long. Seeing her using her multipurpose file to whack people. 打是疼骂是爱 so you should know how much she loves u. :P Well, she's a nice person, and she acts like a mom sometimes. :P
Well, there's one other person doing this thing i supposed. And that person is Thongyen. I remembered the 1st time we met, when i was sitting beside her on our very first class. Its in SR 2.9 i think, madam lin's class. After our 1st convo, I had the wrong idea of her being a goody two shoes. She seemed like those, obedient and quiet girl. Which turns to be a whole other story. She ponteng class quite alot one. Sorry to say the bad side out you out loud. :P But deep down, she's of course, nice, funny and princesslike. :)
Hmmmm, 3rd person. My dear YinHuan. My 1st impression. I dont know lah. *pauses and think* Oh, back then, I honestly thought that she and khye were sort of, an item. Oops, i didnt mean to say that out loud. But but, I remembered seeing her hanging out with him a whole lot. I keep seeing both of them together, its not unusual for me to get the wrong idea right? And one more, the one that is quite accurate, she's really sampat one. The way she whacked khye gave me the idea that she is, indeed very the 38 and very easy to approach. Well, i rmbed we had our lunch together during the 1st few days of class. Umm, i dont want to say this, but heeee i've known since then that she eats quite slow. :P
4th person! Pam! I doubt that she'll see this post lah. I met her on the very 1st day of college! Orientation day. I rmb sitting beside her back then. From our 1st conversation, the way she talks. I've always thought that she is a very smart person. And, the judgement i made wasn't wrong. Heeee. Well, since the very 1st day of college, I've always thought of her as a creative person. And I'm not that wrong either, look at the kolam she did for ayz's deepavali celebration! its awesome. :D AND AND, the cakes that she bake are super awesome. :D
5th personn. Well, in life, we need to be grateful to a certain extent. So, YeeHliang, :D Thanks for alll the food. Ok ok, back to the 1st impression topic. When I saw you in college, I thought that he looked wayy too farmilliar to be someone i didnt see before. Which turned out that we're from the same high school. 1st impression, hmmmm. I've always thought that this guy, very good at flirting one. HAHAHA. oops, didnt mean to sound so direct. Well, i cant say that i'm wrong yet, maybe he just havent show ur true colours or something.
*omg how am i going to keep this up for 20+ people?*
Hmm, Who's the next person i met in college. Its Zhiyan i think. My memory is awesome. I remembered the very 1st convo we had, in chemistry class. On the day when spm results were released, i think. Well, I was judging by the hair, oops, sorry for bringing bad memories of the half bald head. My 1st impression of this person was a serious guy, and a smart guy. I guess i got the front part wrong, I never ever thought that this guy would be some sort of *okay pervert seems to be very strong word* :P So, he's the guy with the big head. :P
Munhong! I thought this guy was a total nerd. HAHAHA. Okay, i guess I shouldn't be this direct. And i was judging the book by its cover again. Even tho he wont see this. He's not lah, of course. In fact, he's an aunty who loves to watch soap drama. Well, the moment i heard that he's from chunghwa, i knew that he's smart. So the stuff he knows dont surprise me. Just that, he being an aunty is just, damn weird. Well, Initially i thought that he was the quiet type, until i get to know him. He really does talk alot of crap. :P
Sheungjien! The curly haired boy who sat one table beside me when i was registering for the course! Okay, to be honest, i didnt recognize him in class lah. But of course i remembered the moment you told me. :) Thats how awesome my memory is. :P Well, we didnt really talked during the 1st sem, so my 1st impression him is a quiet guy, and quite lame, from what i've heard. And, yeah, he should go along with munhong, the nerd type. I guess i dont have to apologise for being honest right? OH, AND, initially, I thought that he knows mandarin. He just dont look. banana. LOL
Wong xing yee. I honestly thought that i heard wrongly when he told me his name. Anyway, I've always thought that he's like younger. or something. My 1st impression of him? A little kid. no seriously, Sighs, i think i really need to get rid of the habit of judging people by what they look like. I thought he was a little kid, who looked good in his pink shirt. Well, he's more matured than most of the poeple in class. He just dont look that way.
Jeremy. I guess someone just have to crown him king of lameness. Its not like im being rude or something. he's just super lame, and the jokes that he crack are.well.lame. 1st impression? curly haired boy, maybe malnutrition or something. I think he seriously needs to eat more.
Jiaren. 1st impression, a kind and quiet person. Why kind? cause the 2nd day i drove to college, my car battery was dead. And he helped me call his mom to check how to jump start. Well, Its the thoughts that count, yeah, little things give me great impact. And and, he's the type of person, that is quiet, but throws a bomb when he speaks. (Y)
Rebecca! :D Awesome barista! Our 1st conversation was in wisma help right. Well, my 1st impression of you was, i cant remember. LOL. I just remember talking to you. :) When i 1st saw her in class, I was really happy because there is one more girl taking the same combination as myself. :D Oh, I know, I've always thought of her as the quiet type. The woman power type. :) Well, im not all wrong. :D
Weng Ee. Another I-thought i heard wrongly, when he said his name. Well, I spent quite awhile to get his name right. :P My 1st impression, is this guy and jiaren from the same school? OH, and it didnt seem that he were the type to sleep in class. seriously, the incident where he slept in mdm lin's class was rather shocking. Heeee, get enough sleep dude. :P
14th person! omygod im halfway there. :D Ayzvara! Well, I thought that his name was a mouthful the 1st time u approached me. sorry to say. heee. Well, 1st impression. THIS GUY IS SHOOOO TALL. -_- Abit too tall. I sometimes wonder what he eats to be that tall. hahaha, i need to raise my head a whole lot to talk to him weih. I sometimes wonder, if the door is short, and ure not careful, what would happen. :P
Wern yee! The quiet girl in class. well, you and YeeTeng are of the same order. Sama sama quiet. sama sama pretty. :D Anyway, 1st impression. these 2 girls surely very guai lui one. Mana tau. selalu ponteng class. tsk tsk. I guess i judged wrongly again. Oh and wern yee, I've never thought that she would ever layan mr chan! :P
JJ! okay, to be honest, i thought that mdm lin was his grandma or something. LOL. The only korean in our class. It was quite sad that he had to drop further math. Well, it was fun being in the same class with him. 1st impression! my god i keep running away from the topic! Well, i used to love kpop. When i saw him, its like little kids seeing sweets. I mean, Its a real life korean in my classs! More than those korean idols could ever be. Heeeeeee :P
Alfred. I thought that, he and yh are related or something. Oops. :D that was the very 1st impression lah. Of course, after knowing him, they have totally different personalities. :))
Zhiyeong. the sei lou ye. Well, we were from the same school as well, but I've never thought that he is that sampat pls. I mean, from chs, our school prefects are usually, less sampat one. Honestly, I thought he was damn scary, and fierce. I dont know why, I just had the impression of it. Until he came to ask me the sampat question. "who you like ah?" I STUN PLS. Seriously stun. I've learnt that one simple question can ruin a person's reputation. *wow, it sounded like my personal statement* :P
Khye! errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I;ve never had a normal conversation with him actually. Its like, we're from different worlds or something. But, 1st impression. parallel to yinhuan's one, i thought that they were an item. Well, he could be very funny sometimes. The way he talks is memang the funny one.
Kim Leong. I've always thought that. he's damn quiet. BUT PLEASE. he's a big flirt. hahaha, too bad i've only realised that when he was flirting with yeeteng and wernyee. :P So sorry to say ur secret out loud. :) Oh, i think i should get him to teach me hakka some time near future. (Y)
Ariff. 1st impression, well. I dont know u that well, so the impression i had and the impression now is more or less the same. :\\ that is, he always ponteng class. LOL.
1st impression. mission complete. (Y) 22 people. Well, These are the awesome people i've met. Haha, u know what makes them awesome? because these people know me! #perasanmoment
Anyway, I feel so awesome after completing this post pls. (Y) mommy and I need burned the midnight oil to finish this post. SO AWESOME PLS. *flips hair* :D
:D <3
No comments:
Post a Comment