Thoughts are flooding my mind; but somehow, putting them into words are rather impossible. Cutting them short, it comes down to this sentence "I'm not good enough."
Honestly? I've never truly excelled in anything I do. I'm that average girl who is loud, self centered and boyish. In my past 18 years of life, I can't find the one achievement that I'm truly proud of. Maybe, being average at everything isn't good enough. Or maybe, my effort wasn't enough. I'm not being emo or anything. I'm merely trying to reflect on myself.
Come to think of it, my life is shoo sad. ._.
Hmm, I've always wondered what other people see me as. When I look in a mirror, I see an idiot staring back at me. Maybe they see the same thing. sad. Sigh, my something wrong with my confidence today. D:
Oh, i realised I'm a coward. sigh, there are too many things in the world that i'm afraid of. #1 on the list. Failure.
AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa, I don't know what came into me. Stuff like this keep haunting me as the externals exams are getting nearer. I keep telling myself to take a break, but my guilt is crawling at my back.
Okay, i shall forget whatever that is unnecessary. And focus on what i wanna achieve. Focus dear.
No comments:
Post a Comment