Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Oops.

I should stop tweeting sho much. Tbh, I think using twitter to vent out all sorts of sudden mood swings is indirectly spamming other's timeline. And, yesh, thank someone for reminding that I have a blog for that.

First of all, its wrong for me to be here. I'm supposed to be studying. Sigh, this is why I hate having exams right after holidays. It's fairly normal for me to slack until the last week and start studying like a mad woman. Damn, I guess the old routine is starting again. Truthfully, my fear of failure is growing as time passes. Fear will lead to stop slacking, stop slacking will lead to study, study will lead to good grades, good grades will get me into good universities. Makes sense right? in an absurd way. Sho, the conclusion is, I have to fear as much as possible to get me in the study mood.

Yesterday was, weird. I picked up the weirdest phone call in my life, not to mention scary. I think after picking up the phone, I sort of overreacted. Damn, you couldn't possibly blaming me for doing so. Toopid phone call made my eyes turn red for no reason.  Well, things are okay now. hopefully. 

Heeeeeeeee, met some my high school classmates later that night. Its nice to see that everyone is moving on. The biggest regret? I DIDNT EAT MY MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COW. sad. Sigh, there wasn't time lah. Didnt even have the chance to poke ball, in other words, pool. :P 

Lalala~ I should stop now and face the books. 

No comments: