Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :P

The nostalgic moments when i listen to some of the old songs in my playlist! O: Andddddd, I reread some of my old posts! It made me rethink of my reason to blog. Most of them were so lively, not to mention fun. :P

Haaa, anyway, its SEM BREAK! ENJOYING EVERY MOMENT OF IT <3 Lalala~ I shall forget about the jan exams for a moment and concentrate on living my life instead. Well, actually, i'm supposed to start studying today. Er, maybe later, after I wake up from my beauty sleep. My beauty sleep very important one. :D

Well, the last few days before sem break was pretty awesome as well. Totally loved the moment where most of our chemistry people had stomach ache on the same day. ;) And skipped Math and stats class together. Wow, such a coincidence mann. :P What could I say? midvalley was fun? Hahaha, should have done more that day, sadly there weren't any movies that morning. D: SAD.

Thursday was lagi awesome! had loads of fun fooling around taking pictures. FRIDAY, was awesomest! if thats even a word. I actually drove to the curve without having an exact idea of how to get back. :O Took loads of short cut that day, but thank the traffic, i couldn't arrive earlier. If only I was earlier, I would hop to ikea to get some icecream. That but luckily the traffic condition from my house isnt as bad as munhong's one. It took 50 minutes for him to get into the highway, thats just legendary. We went to buy bday present after that. Oops, I forgot to state the occasion.

Happy birthday Isaac! Thanks for treating us to karaoke! O:

AND MY GOD. The cake was out of this world! :P

Speaking of food, KLCC POPCORN ISSSS NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I actually went there on purpose just to have the popcorn. And do some shopping lah. but that isnt the main point. THE POPCORN, reallyyyyyyyyyy damnnnnnnnnn niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I thought these popcorn are only available in Singapore. But a genius brought them to Msia. :D But the queue was a killer. Which reminds me of the crowd in Klcc. When I looked down from the topmost floor, all I could see is black dots moving around. The sight was truly frightening. I wonder where all the people come from. 

TMR, okay later today, LAN RESULTS WILL BE COMING OUT. Or so I've heard. Please please just let me get a freaking pass. If I get 50, i would be more that happy. :D Lets hope for the best shall we?

:D :D

No comments: